Are you a wife looking for new hope and strength for your marriage?
If you live in Southern California…
There’s a local support group just for you-
Marriage Support Group for Wives
Saddleback Valley Community Church
Ministry Leader: Kristy Marcotte
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
4 Steps To Cultivate a Consistent Marriage Connection
This series will equip you with the tools to rebuild healthy emotional, physical, and spiritual connections in your marriage.
Room: 214-215 (Children’s building 2nd floor)
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- The power behind all strong connections
- Strengthening the spiritual connection with your husband
- Rebuilding after an affair and prevention
- Identifying unhealthy connections by understanding codependency & boundaries
- Rebuilding a healthy physical connection by keeping the romance alive
Why Support Groups?
Support groups offer:
- A safe place to share with and be encouraged by other wives who understand what you are going through
- Gain new hope by hearing testimonies from other wives who have been where you are
- Learn tips and tools you can apply and begin practicing in your marriage today
Meeting Night: Thursdays
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Saddleback Valley Community Church
Lake Forest campus
Room: 214 (Children’s building – 2nd floor)
1 Saddleback Parkway, church location in the Children’s Building Room: 214
Leader: Kristy Marcotte
For more information visit: Saddleback Church Support Groups Information
Don’t live in the area, or want to start a support group for wives at your church?
Contact Kristy to get more information on how you can start a support group at your church.